6 – 8 p.m. at Mark West Elementary School, 4600 Lavell Road.
Hear from several agencies invested in the fire recovery process. This Mtg is geared toward unincorporated areas BUT several agencies present cover the city as well. Rebuilding permit process, advice on selecting a contractor for rebuilding, roads, sewer, property tax updates, and more. Here’s a tentative list of speakers or “tablers” who can answer individual questions.
- Introductions from Board of Supervisors
- FEMA and USACE will talk about debris clearing
- Permitting from Permit Sonoma
- Selecting/working with contractors from Contractors State License Board
- Tax Reassessments & Rebuilding from the Assessor’s Office
- Property Taxes – Tax collector’s office
- Roads, traffic update from Transportation and Public Works
- Water – Cal Am
- Sewers – Water Agency
Information courtesy of Supervisor James Gore’s weekly block captain meetings.
Neighbors Together SR does not provide any advice or endorse any service provider or agency.
October 2017 Northern California Firestorm: Tubbs Fire in Santa Rosa: Coffey Park; Fountaingrove (Hidden Valley Estates (HVE) is lumped with FG); Larkfield-Wikiup-Mark West-Riebli; Rincon Valley-Deer Trail-Calistoga Rd; Bennett Ridge (Nuns/Annadel Fire) . . . See more . . . »