Here is a map to help you determine if a City of Santa Rosa address lies within the Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) zones. Homes newly built in the WUI zone are subject to different/additional building codes. More info on building codes here »
- Select Planning and Economic Development Layer from the drop-down list on the left.
- Below that, select Building layer.
- Below that, select Wildland-urban Interface Fire Zone.
- Then zoom or move the map around as needed.
Thank you to the City of Santa Rosa Fire Department for the above information.
County of Sonoma
- Go to http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/
- Enter your parcel number or your address to see if you are in SRA or LRA, along with a lot of other parcel information.
- Fire Protection Response Area: SRA or LRA
- State Responsibility Area’s (SRA) require Wildland Urban Interface standards (WUI).
- Local Responsibility Areas do not.
Thank you to the Sonoma County PRMD for the above information.
Neighbors Together SR does not provide any advice or endorse any service provider or agency.
October 2017 Northern California Firestorm: Tubbs Fire in Santa Rosa: Coffey Park; Fountaingrove (Hidden Valley Estates (HVE) is lumped with FG); Larkfield-Wikiup-Mark West-Riebli; Rincon Valley-Deer Trail-Calistoga Rd; Bennett Ridge (Nuns/Annadel Fire) . . . See more . . . »