- Architect/Contractor/Builder Hints
- Building Code Updates Effective July 1, 2018
- WUI: Wildland Urban Interface Map
- Contractor Cautions
- Permit Application Pre-Meetings
- Real-Time Rebuilding Progress Maps (City of Santa Rosa) » Updated daily and provides snapshots relating to the various phases of the rebuilding process.
- Building Code Updates Effective July 1, 2018 – Check your policy to see if you are covered
- Find / Form Insurance Policyholder Groups
- Common Insurance Questions, Answered
- Maximize Insurance Dwelling & Code Upgrade Payments – Paid Services
- Maximize Insurance Dwelling & Code Upgrade Payments – Free Services
- California Department of Insurance Mediation Program »
- United Policyholders is working on a pilot program that would provide an option for settling dwelling valuation disputes via mediation. Contact UP at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Block Captain Notes Updated What is happening in your fire-affected neighborhood?
- Free FEMA Appeals Clinic (Sonoma County Legal Aid) 6/23/18
- Free Financial Planning 7/21/18
- United Policyholder Workshop 7/19/21 (Topic TBA)
Submit additional events to NeighborsTogetherSR.com
Survey – Results
- Forget Me Not Farm: Animal-Assisted & Farm Therapy Activities for Children
- Post-Fire Coping and Free Counseling
- MySonomaStrong.com – Free Post-Fire Emotional Support
Neighbors Together ~ Strong & Resilient (NTSR) does not provide any advice or endorse any service provider or agency.