March 23, 2019, 11:00am – 1:00 pm
United Policyholders – Roadmap to Recovery Workshop
- This workshop provides an overview of the contents/personal property claim process and guidance on making the most of your “Additional Living Expense” benefits.
- Grant R. Brimhall Public Library, 1401 E. Janss Rd, Marvin E. Smith Community Room, Thousand Oaks
Note: To receive email updates, email info@Uphelp.org please indicate that you want to receive WOOLSEY email updates
This Roadmap to Recovery™ workshop is presented by United Policyholders, a non-profit consumer organization informing and guiding people on the road to disaster recovery for over 27 years.
March 2, 2019
California Department of Insurance Town Hall
- 10-11 am (presentation)
- One-on-one appointments, 11-4 pm
- Conrad Hilton Foundation, 30440 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Call 1 800 927-4357 to make an appointment
This event is presented by the California Department of Insurance. Visit their Wildfire Resources Page.
Free Insurance Legal Help Clinic
March 7, 2019, 6-8 pm
The Church of the Epiphany, 5450 Churchwood Dr, Oak Park, CA 91377
Neighbors Together ~ Strong & Resilient posts events as a service. NTSR does not provide any advice or endorse any service provider or agency.