Neighbors Together, Strong & Resilient
On the evening of Sunday, October 8, and in the early morning hours of Monday, October 9, 2017, the Northern California Firestorms destroyed about 7500 structures. The Tubbs Fire alone destroyed over 5000 structures, mostly homes, in Sonoma county. Including mine. In response, I created NeighborsTogetherSR.com, an imperfect repository of recovery-related information originally for the Hidden Valley Estates neighborhood in Santa Rosa and for State Farm claimants, but now really for all our neighbors affected by the October 2017 Northern California Firestorm in Sonoma, Napa, Lake, Mendocino, and other counties who might find this information useful.
The Fires include:
- Tubbs Fire in Santa Rosa:
- Coffey Park
- Fountaingrove (Hidden Valley Estates (HVE) is lumped with FG)
- Larkfield-Wikiup-Mark West-Riebli
- Rincon Valley-Deer Trail-Calistoga Rd
- Bennett Ridge (Nuns/Annadel Fire)
- Atlas Fire (Napa/Solano)
- Cascade Fire (Yuba)
- Cherokee and La Porte Fires (Butte)
- Nuns and Pocket Fires (Sonoma)
- Redwood Valley Fire (Mendocino)
- Sulphur Fire (Lake)
Neighbors Together SR would not be possible without the tremendous work and dedication by neighbors, fellow claimants, and those dedicated to public service. Our communities have become closer and more supportive through this crisis. Thank you to all my neighbors, wherever you may be.
Neighbors Together SR does not provide any advice or endorse any service provider or agency.