- This event has passed.
Free Rebuilding Clinic 8/11/18
Saturday August 11, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Rebuild & Recover Together(sm) presents a
FREE REBUILDING CLINIC
Ask your questions in a small-group, personalized setting
Topics: Insurance, Construction, Legal
Saturday, August 11, 2018
Registration Begins @ 11:30 am; Event @ Noon
Bayside Church, 3175 Sebastopol Road, Santa Rosa
- Maximizing insurance proceeds / O&L (Code Upgrades)
- Enough money to rebuild
- Existing mortgage
- Construction loans
- Step-by-step rebuilding process
- How to deal with designers, architects, engineers, permits, general contractors, etc.
- Construction contracts ~ Liens ~ Hiring a contractor
- Legal questions
Bring your insurance policy, declarations page, estimates, construction contracts, etc., and ask us your insurance, rebuilding, and rebuilding-related financial questions. * PDF Flyer
* Your Questions Answered by these Advocates and Industry Professionals *
- Matthew Grill Prior Fire Survivor, Rebuild Specialist, Founder of Fire Victims Coalition, Coffey Strong Volunteer
- Sandra Watts United Policyholders (uphelp.org), Consumer Insurance Advocate
- Julia Donoho Homebound, Attorney, Architect
- Kendall Jarvis Legal Aid of Sonoma County (legalaidsc.org)
- Kunal Nagpal Emerge Rebuild, Rebuild Specialist, Prior Fire Survivor, Post‑Disaster Home Builder/Developer
- Matt Everson North Bay Fire Claim Assist, Scope Writer, Insurance Specialist
- Larry Izzo Scope Writing Services, LLC, Scope Writer
- Mike Behler Behler Construction, Fire Recovery Advocate
The advocates are donating their time and will not be promoting any business.
Questions & RSVP:
Matthew Grill 909-230-0929 email@example.com
Special Thanks to Bayside Church for generously donating the venue.
Rebuild & Recover Together (RRT) is a coalition of October 2017 and prior fire survivors and other advocates donating their time to help fire survivors navigate the rebuilding process.
Neighbors Together ~ Strong & Resilient does not provide any advice or endorse any service provider or agency.